About Me

My photo
Hypocrite. My insides ooze

Monday, June 20, 2011

Ender's game series..oh my so good.

"For he loved her, as you can only love someone who is an echo of yourself at your time of deepest sorrow"
-Speaker of the dead

•He is dangerous, he is beautiful, I could drown in his understanding.
-Speaker of the dead

"No human being, when you understand his desires, is worthless. No one's life is nothing. Even the most evil of men and women, if you understand their hearts, had some generous act that redeems them, at least a little, from their sins."
-Speaker of the dead

•I carry the seeds of death with me and plant them wherever I linger long enough to love. My parents died so others could live; now I live, so others must die.
Novinha (Speaker of the dead)

'Sometimes lies are more dependable then the truth"
-Ender Wiggin (Enders game)


"I think it's impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them they way they love themselves."
-Ender wiggin (Enders game)

"We have to go. I'm almost happy here"
-Ender wiggin

No comments:

Post a Comment