About Me

My photo
Hypocrite. My insides ooze

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What would I do without Douglas Coupland?

"I think that every reader on earth has a list of cherished books as unique as their fingerprints....I think that, as you age, you tend to gravitate towards the classics, but those aren't the books that give you the same sort of hope for the world that a cherished book does."
-Douglas Coupland


I agree with that quote so much, and funny thing is most of his books are on my cherished book list. I reread them over and over, I more or less just carry life after god with me all the time. Nothing makes me feel better like douglas coupland.

But I have other cherished books to. I was thinking about them.
Some books just stay with you because they just mark this point in your life or something.
Books that come to mind for me are: The Secret garden, White Oleander, Speak and The Boddy artist.

maybe this is a cheesy post. I just really enjoy books its such a comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment